Friday, December 03, 2004

my life

assorted thoughts

sex and PG my experience with my parents about sex
cubicle conversations polite, sexist conversation
how i spent the last one hour about how i shopped for lip balm
abuse of male privilege trust, the male privilege and its abuse
undeserved privileges my privileges
friends and freeing influences how m. became a woman! :)
basement feelings our not-so-exalted feelings
to minus infinity and back people, their problems and social service
the dignity of labour
the chameleon's clothing the multiple lives we lead
my charming old friends courtesy: my grandfather
singing from rooftops a personal milestone
m. speaks on technocracy, sexism and wikipedia
ah.tech. my family and its escapades with technology
the amazonian the story of a gutsy woman i know
salut! to all my favourite teachers
africa ahoy!
beam me up toto away to africa
farewell to miss pushpa! a farewell and a mad jaunt
the victim complex
a year later
alice bailey- the great invocation
being a feminist now
a definition of sorts groping my way to clarity
uncertainty
pity
dharma
the ringing of the Division Bell
where were you?
the married martyrs
wake up call



the arbit blahs
merry christmas
tamil nadu forestry department
arbit blah 6
yullow
and off i go
'ello 'ello!
koff koff
not really flowersy but
cheers!
loaferspeak
ahem
arbit blah 5
arbit blah 4
tagged
hullo
adults
a warning?
lost
arbit blah 3
the second wave speaks
arbit blah 2
pickles and traditions
arbit blah 1
i agree!



blog talk
n.b.: (note blease)
between you and me - bloggers and gender politics
the game of the name
chit-chat and this and that
footnote



guest scribbles
lament
waiting
my patis

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home



Visit Greenpeace.org to help prevent environmental destruction.
Creative Commons License
This blog's content is protected. Whack this and you get whacked.